NOOSA ADVENTURE WEEKEND
Join the Adventure Dudes for an epic weekend in Noosa exploring the beautiful beaches, national parks and all that this iconic little beach town has to offer. Discover the famous Eumundi Markets; browse the Noosa foreshore or simply chillax in one of Australia’s favourite seaside destinations.
Try some surfing at Noosa’s Iconic point breaks or kayaking with the dolphins while exploring the beautiful coastline. Take a stroll through the Noosa National park and spot wild Koala’s, turtles and Kookaburra’s.
Check out Noosa’s many boutique shops, cafe’s and bars and enjoy a drink or two on Saturday night at the famous KB’s bar and Rolling Rock night-club!
Noosa has a little something for everyone…
DepartureBrisbane or the Gold-Coast
Departure TimeGold-Coast: 7.30am Surfers Paradise transit centre, 10 Beach Rd (where Greyhound Departs) Brisbane: 8.30am Roma St Station, bus stop 125 (opposite the police station)
Return TimeDepart Noosa approx. 4:00 PM.
IncludedExplore Noosa National Park and beachesVisit the iconic Eumundi MarketsFree entry to Noosa’s best barsAwesome Adventure Dudes tour guidesFree photos of the weekendBeach activitiesDinnerReturn transportAccommodationBreakfast
Saturday: Adventure begins
- 7:30am Pick-up Surfers Paradise Transit Centre (10 Beach Rd)
- 8:30am Pick – up Brisbane Roma St, bus stop 125 (opposite the police station)
- 10:30am Visit the famous Eumundi Markets
- Arrive at Noosa and check into Nomads Backpackers
- 2:00pm Guided national park, coastal beach walk. (Allow 3-4hrs for the walk plus swimming at the beaches)
- 7pm dinner and a free drink at KB's bar
- Later - party at the Rolling Rock night club
Sunday: Fun day!
- Breakfast between 8 – 10am.
- 10am Checkout of the hostel
- Optional activity pick-ups from hostel (times TBA)
- 10.30am – beach activities or free time to relax and explore Noosa
- Afternoon - Free time to relax and explore Noosa
- 4pm – Depart Noosa (from Nomads reception)
Noosa Heads combines all the finer things in life with stunning beaches offset by the beauty of Noosa National Park.
Wonderful NoosaNoosa Heads boasts one of Australia’s most elegant shopping strips. Hastings Street is a relaxed, pedestrian-friendly, beachside thoroughfare that is a haven for visitors who flock to the resort accommodation, cosmopolitan cafés, designer shops and alfresco dining. Noosa’s stylish, low-rise architecture takes nothing away from its stunning natural environment, with the community’s environmental ethic having led to it being declared Queensland’s first UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Even in trendy Hastings Street, the subtropical trees and greenery form as much a part of the landscape as the designer boutiques, cool cafes, bustling bars and alfresco restaurants. Visit Noosa and you will feel like you’ve entered another world, where the pursuit of pleasure comes easily, with the best of what nature and culture have to offer.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your photo ID Drivers License/ passport (you won't get into any bars without it!!)
- Bring a camera for cool photo's
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and a water bottle for the National park walk (3hrs)
- Bring a towel, swimmers, sunscreen and a hat for the beach
- Bring some extra $$$ for spending money (optional)
- Surf lessons & surfboard hire
- Ocean kayaking tours & river kayak hire
- SUP lessons or hire