IT’S NATURE BABY! SPRINGBROOK RAINFOREST DAY TOUR
Join the Adventure Dudes for a day exploring the world heritage protected, Springbrook National Park in the stunning Gold Coast hinterland. Stand on the top of an ancient volcano with views that stretch from Surfers Paradise to Byron Bay. Stroll through the ancient rainforests, behind waterfalls and through natural caves. Swim in the rock pools while soaking up the stunning beauty of the forest canopy… Believe us, you won’t want to forget your camera on this trip!
DepartureBrisbane or Gold-Coast
Departure TimeBrisbane: 8am Roma St Station, Bus stop 125 (opposite the police station) Gold-Coast: 8am Surfers Paradise transit centre, 10 beach rd (where Greyhound departs)
Return TimeApproximately 5.30pm
IncludedFree photo’s of the tourStunning scenic lookoutsLunch and snacksRainforest nature walks and waterfallsAwesome Adventure Dudes tour guidesReturn transport
- 8am depart Brisbane or Gold-Coast
- Stop at the Natural Bridge- amazing cave surrounded by rainforest, which has a waterfall pouring through the roof! (1km. approx. 1hr)
- Best of all lookout – as the name suggests! For awesome photo’s (approx. 30mins)
- Purling brook falls lookout. (approx. 30mins) followed by a picnic lunch
- Secret bushwalk – stroll through the rainforest and swim in the rock-pools at the bottom of a waterfall (4km approx. 2.5hrs)
- Stop off at the Fudge Shop – coffees and sweets!
- Depart Springbrook Valley approx. 4pm
Springbrook National Park is a world heritage listed rainforest comprising of amazing bush-walks, waterfalls and scenic lookouts
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A water bottle
- Bring something warm and waterproof to wear
- Camera for cool photo's
- Insect repellent
- Towel and swimmers if you want to go for a dip!
- Bring some extra $$$ for the Fudge Shop
- Bring some extra snacks if you like (optional)